How Do I Change My UCO Bank Registered Mobile Number? UCO Bank Mobile Number Change: UCO Bank is a well-known Indian bank with several banking tools and possibilities for its customers. For all transactions made with your UCO Bank Account,
UCO Mobile Number Change
SMS Alerts are sent to your registered UCO Bank cellphone number. You will not be able to get SMS Alerts if your mobile number has been changed or lost. In this instance,
To get SMS notifications, we recommend that you alter your cellphone number in your UCO Bank Account. Changing your mobile number in UCO Bank is a simple process that takes little time. We already explained how to alter the address on your UCO Bank account and how to transfer your UCO Bank account.
UCO Mobile Number Change Form
- UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Pdf Download PDF Link 1”
- “UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Pdf Download PDF Link 2”
How Do You Change Your UCO Bank Registered Mobile Number?
If you registered your mobile number when creating a new account with UCO Bank and now wish to change your UCO Bank registered mobile number, you must first ensure that your new number is live and operational. Remember that if you change your mobile number in your UCO Bank Account, your SMS Alerts will only be delivered to your new number.
To change your UCO Bank registered mobile number through a branch visit, please follow the steps outlined below:
- 1) Go to the UCO Bank Home Branch with the originals and a self-attested copy of your Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.).
- 2) Speak with the Accounts Executive and request a KYC Details Change Request form or a Mobile Number Change Request form.
- 3) Complete the KYC Details Change Form thoroughly, making sure to include your new mobile number wherever it is requested. Don’t forget to sign wherever it is requested.
- 4) Finally, submit the completed form together with your Proof of Address (if necessary) to the Accounts Executive.
Accounts Executive will confirm your form and data, and your UCO Bank registered Mobile Number will be updated in the bank’s records. Before you leave the UCO Bank location, check with the Accounts Executive to see if your new cell number has been changed.
Did you know that? If you do not use your UCO Bank Account for an extended period of time, it becomes inactive or dormant. Check out the whole steps for reactivating an inactive UCO Bank account. Also, if you haven’t linked your Aadhaar Card to a bank account yet, don’t forget to read about how to link your Aadhaar Card to a UCO Bank Account.
You may have noticed that changing your registered cellphone number in UCO Bank is a simple process. When you visit the UCO Bank Branch, this process takes no more than 10 minutes. Remember that this will not alter your UCO Bank mobile number for OTP; rather,
This step will only change your number for SMS notifications. You must fill out a separate form to update your Mobile Number for UCO Bank Internet Banking if you want to alter your Mobile Number for OTP. …