PSB bank account address change or update, As per RBI’s ‘Know Your Customer’ guidelines, customers are required to submit their latest KYC documents for any change/update in their current residential address. The candidates can place the request to change/update the address in PSB account either online through the official website or by visiting the home branch of the bank.
UCO Bank Address Change
The customers need to provide valid KYC documents to get their address updated in the data record of PSB. The KYC documents should be self-attested by the customer. Following documents are acceptable for current or permanent residence address proof (any of these can be submitted)
UCO Bank Address Change Form
Download Change Address in Savings Account in UCO Bank Account PDF Format
- Passport Voter Identification Card (both sides)
- Driving Permit* (both sides)
- NREGA job card officially signed by a state government authority Letter from the National Population Register with name and address data
- Utility bills from any service provider that are less than two months old (electricity, telephone, postpaid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill)
- Receipt for Property or Municipal Tax
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public-Sector Undertakings, if they include the address Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State or Central Government departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions, and listed companies.
Download link for PSB Address Change Declaration Form The two most necessary documents to have on hand before proceeding with the process are self-attested KYC documents and a properly filled out address change declaration form. Now, follow the instructions below.
UCO address changes can be made via the website.
- Log in to your UCO account and select the profile tab.
- Change/update should be selected. Address
- You will be able to upload supporting documents.
- Upload a scanned copy of your current or permanent address and then click submit.
- After the bank authorities finish the verification procedure, the address will be changed in your account.
UCO Address Modification using Mobile App
The address changing method for mobile and website is nearly same. To begin, log in to your UCO mobile app, then upload a scanned copy of your current or permanent address and click submit.
Changing your UCO address by visiting a bank office
You can also bring the address change request form and address verification with you and submit it to bank authorities at your UCO home branch.