Online Mobile Number Change in Indian Bank From Mobile Phone, In order to provide greater convenience to customers, all banks have implemented internet and mobile banking services. Indian Bank is one of India’s most well-known and oldest banks.
Change Of Mobile Number In Indian Bank
We open a bank account by providing personal information such as our name, phone number, email address, and so on. A mobile number is one example of critical information that must be updated in your Indian bank account. When a transaction is completed, the bank sends an SMS alert to your registered mobile number.
Indian Bank Mobile Number Change Offline
How to Register a Mobile Phone in an Indian Bank Linking mobile numbers in Indian banks is a simple process. You only need to go to the Indian bank’s home branch and ask the operator to link your mobile number to your account.
Indian Bank Mobile Number Change Online
- Get a form from the operator and fill it out with important information like your name, address, phone number, and so on.
- Submit it to the operator, and the registration of the number will be completed within a day or two.
- When your registration is confirmed, an SMS will be sent to the mobile number you provided.
In Indian Bank, you can change your mobile number, There are four options for changing your mobile number in Indian Bank.
- Internet Banking
- Visit Home Branch
- Contact Customer Care
- Visit ATM center
Steps to Change Mobile Number Through Internet Banking
- Open the Indian Bank website at www.indianbank.net.in and sign in with your username and password.
- If your mobile number, customer number, and PAN number are linked to your Indian bank account, check for services and apply for “Update/Change mobile number”.
Update By Visiting The Home Branch
- Go to the home branch of the bank where you have an account.
- Request for KYC information Change the form and carefully fill it out.
- Submit this form, along with the required documents, to the operator.
- After the operator has completed the form and other details verification process, you will receive an acknowledgement of this request.
- An email or SMS will be sent to your renewed mobile number informing you of the change.
Indian Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number
- To change your registered mobile number, call Indian Bank’s toll-free customer service number.
- Contact 1800 4250 4422/1800 4250 0000 and provide information to the operator when prompted.
Visit the Nearest Indian Bank ATM to Update
- Swipe your Indian bank card into the machine and select the “Update Account Information” option.
- Select Update Contact Details to get an MPIN or OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter this MPIN or OTP and a new mobile phone number to be changed.
Finally, it is important to note that linking/updating mobile numbers in your Indian bank account should be your top priority. The procedure for linking or changing mobile numbers in Indian banks is simple. Indian Bank has accelerated this process with technological assistance. It now only takes a few minutes to complete the task.