Commercial bank The Central Bank of India provides a variety of financial services to customers. The bank has made several specialised services available so that customers may access their accounts without going to the bank in person.
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
Dial 09555244442 for Balance Enquiry: You can get the last ‘clear’ balance on the account through SMS.
Clients can utilise these services to transfer money, check their account balances, and other things. Let’s find out more about the Central Bank of India’s missed call, SMS banking, net banking, mobile banking, and mPassbook services.
Central Bank of India Balance Check Number
- To check the balance of your Central Bank of India account, dial –
- For the Central Bank of India balance enquiry, account holders must place a missed call to 9555244442, the Central Bank of India’s toll-free number.
How to Check Balance in Central Bank of India
The call will be discontinued after a few rings, and the account holder will then get an SMS containing their account balance from the Central Bank of India (Savings Account, Current Account).
Register for Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry by Missed call
By using the missed call service, account users can check their balance with the Central Bank of India. Account holders must sign up for SMS banking with the Central Bank of India in order to access this option, though. To utilise the Central Bank of India’s missed call and SMS balance query services,
- Customers must deliver an application form, account details, and a mobile number to a Central Bank of India branch.
- After successfully submitting the application form, account users will get a four-digit PIN within five business days.
- When the bank activates the PIN, the account user can use missed calls and SMS to check their Central Bank of India balance.
Other Ways for Balance inquiry
The following is a list of several free ways that account holders can check the balance of their Central Bank of India accounts:
1. Net Banking at the Central Bank of India
- Access to net banking is available to all Central Bank of India account holders.
- Customers who have signed up for the Net Banking service offered by the Central Bank of India can use it to view their account balance.
- Central Bank of India You may check your account summary to see your balance after successfully login in. Also, users may transfer money, make service requests, conduct transactions, and pay utility bills via the online banking feature.
2. The Reserve Bank of India Services for mobile banking
By utilising the CBI mobile banking applications, account users may check their account balances on the move. Users of the bank’s three mobile banking applications may quickly check their Central Bank of India balance. The following mobile banking applications are provided by the bank:
- The Cent Mobile – Central Bank of India mobile banking app is available for download and installation on Android and iOS devices for Cent Mobile customers. The Central Bank of India Balance Inquiry, mini statements, cash transfers, term deposits, UPI, NEFT status inquiries, and many more functions are available to account holders via this app.
- All account holders have access to Cent m-Passbook, which is provided by the Central Bank of India. Using it, they may log in with their registered mobile phone and examine all transactions. You may utilise the Cent m-Passbook app in the following ways:
- Users can check the balances on their accounts.
- Transactions may be filtered by date and transaction type.
- Even without an internet connection, stay current on transactions.
- Both online and offline access to your account is possible.
- Cent MobiLite is a multilingual mobile banking programme provided by the Central Bank of India. This mobile banking app has less features and functionality than the full version. It allows account users to check their Central Bank of India balance, read mini statements, examine account information, transfer money, and do many other things.
3. The Central Bank of India’s SMS Banking service
The Central Bank of India allows account holders to send an SMS to instantaneously check their account balance and request a balance enquiry. To check your Central Bank of India balance, Text BALAVL A/c No> MPIN> to 99675-33228.
To sign up for the Central Bank of India Balance Inquiry by SMS, account holders must go to the local bank office and fill out an application form with their account information and cellphone number.
The Central Bank of India provides a passbook to each account holder, assisting them in keeping track of all debit and credit activities. Account holders can check their account balance by updating their passbook at the closest bank branch. The Central Bank of India passbook keeps track of each transaction—credit or debit—that the user makes.
5. Central Bank of India ATM
Account holders may check their Central Bank of India balance at any bank ATM, including the one closest to them. Customers should visit the closest ATM and adhere to the guidelines listed below:
- Use the Central Bank of India’s ATM card to swipe.
- Your ATM card’s four-digit PIN should be entered.
- “Balance Inquiry / Check Account Balance” should be selected.
- The screen of the ATM will show the Central Bank of India’s account balance.
6. The Reserve Bank of India Toll-free Number
- Account holders can contact the Central Bank of India by calling their toll-free number at 1800-22-1111.
- To receive the information, customers must dial the Central Bank of India balance enquiry number.
- The account holder must call 1800221911 to check the balance of their account.
- Account users may check their balance with the Central Bank of India, get account statements, and contact customer care for more help after choosing a language.